We all have our favorite place to dine, but these restaurants are better than moms spaghettis or the burger shop around the corner.
Check the Top 20 best Restaurants in the World!
20. Attica (Melbourne, Australia)
Attica is a fine-dining restaurant in Melbourne, Australia, owned and operated by Ben Shewry. Its current position on the list places it as the top restaurant in Australia.
19. Geranium (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Geranium is a Danish gourmet restaurant, situated in Parken in the center of Copenhagen. The head chef is the Danish chef Rasmus Kofoed, who won the Bocuse d’Or in 2011. It is the only Danish three-starred restaurant according to the Michelin Guide.
18. Disfrutar (Barcelona, Spain)
17. Den (Tokyo, Japan)
16. Piazza Duomo (Alba, Italy)
15. White Rabbit (Moscow, Russia)
14. Steirereck (Vienna, Austria)
13. Pujol (Mexico City, Mexico)
Chef of the Pujol is Enrique Olvera, who trained at the Culinary Institute of America and who oversees the onboard menu in business class of airline Aeromexico. Pujol serves Mexican cuisine but as molecular gastronomy.